Monday, March 2, 2015

Cheer #61

Comfortable.

Today was relatively uneventful.

Not much happened, other than my mom coming by. It was nice though. Today, I finally started to feel a little more comfortable in our place. We're still sleeping in our living room and the carpet's still up in our room and part of the living room. There's still fans, but it's ok. Because it's my place. It's so nice to think about.

I really enjoy having a place of our own. It just makes me happy. It's nice to be out on our own. Belle is finally getting used to the place, and to having her own room. She's still fussy, but it's never been just us. I imagine it'll pass.

Everything is still kinda disheveled, I don't mind though. Eventually we'll move into the bedroom and get everything sorted and it will be even better than it is now.

Tonight my CHEERS! goes to getting used to my new place. Getting comfortable and realizing that it really is my place. I can enjoy it.

Till next time,
Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment