Saturday, March 14, 2015

Cheer #73

You better shape up.

So I don't think I've mentioned it, but I will be going to warped tour this July. I am so insanely stoked. I've actually never been, and I can not wait to go.

Going to warped tour in July at the beach, means I really need to kick my workout into high gear. I really want to be able to look good when I go. So I've decided to shape up, and get back in shape. I'm really going to try and stay on it. I have a goal and a time frame in which I need to meet that goal.

I went out and got everything I could think of to work out. I got a yoga ball and weights. A few different DVD's including a 30 day shred and a dance workout. I got waist, thigh and arm trainers. Lastly, I got new yoga shorts, sports bras, shoes and socks. Everything I could think of.

Tonight I worked out and broke a sweat. It was nice. I really do like working out, it just takes me a little bit to get back in the swing of it. I'm also trying to eat healthier. At least, to the best of my abilities. Less junk, more fruit and veggies.

I really plan to stick to it this time. I want to be able to wear what I want to, when I go to warped tour. I need to be in shape for that to happen, though.

Tonight my CHEERS! goes to restarting my workout. I'm really going to push myself this time, I can't wait to see the results.

Till tomorrow,
Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment