Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Cheer #70

Meeting.

Today I finally met my mom's boyfriend.

Boy is that a weird sentence to write. My parents have been divorced for years and years, so it's not like her dating is news to me. However, she's been with James for a lotta years, and I finally met him today.

So the reason I'm just now meeting him is because he's been in California for work. Otherwise I imagine I'd have met him sooner. It was kinda weird though I must say. My mom's never introduced me to one of her boyfriends before.

He was nice. Very quiet, I imagine from the jet lag. He seems to really like my mom, and that makes me happy. I like seeing my mom happy. We all sat down, had pizza, and laughed at Belle's attempt to flirt, but be extremely aloof at the same time.

I'm really glad after I believe 3 years, I finally got to meet the famous James. It's nice to see my mom smile like that. I'm glad he's here with her.

Tonight my CHEERS! goes to James. For being pretty awesome. It was nice to finally meet you James. You're a really nice guy.

Until next time,
Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment