Sunday, March 15, 2015

Cheer #74

More like her.

I aspire to be more like Belle. Yes, my two year old. Honestly though, I would love to be more like her. Who wouldn't want someone to change them and feed them. Plus, naps? Count me in.

No but, in all honesty I wish I could be as innocent as Belle. She's such a wonderful tiny human. She loves to smile and dance. When I'm having a bad day, and she asks to listen to shake it off and we dance together. She has no concept of my bad day, she just wants to dance. She wants to dance, with me none the less.

The simple things in life make her happy. She won't let you leave the house without asking you for a hug and kiss. She loves to cuddle. She's such a pure soul. She doesn't see the bad in things. Who wouldn't aspire to be like that.

I love that the stress that burdens me never reaches her. I love that even if I'm having a bad day, she doesn't know, and still wants to cuddle, or dance, or sing with me. If everyone had the innocence of a two year old the world would be a better place.

Tonight my CHEERS! goes to Belle. For making me see that I should enjoy the simple things. That sometimes, you just need to dance. And that there's always good to be found in your day.

Till tomorrow,
Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment