Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Cheer #69

Just relax.

Some days are tougher than others. Some days just, aren't my day. For one reason or another, a day is exhausting.

If you didn't already guess, today was exhausting. Belle was ornery today. Also, Jordan and I were supposed to be able to spend the day together, and he ended up having to run errands all day.

I think Belle's still getting used to the new place and it just being us. She's getting better but it's still tough some days. Some times I just have no patience for it. Everyone has those days as a mom. At least I tell myself that to feel better.

However, both of the kids are asleep now, and I'm coloring. I'm coloring a very elaborate velvet poster. It's actually extremely relaxing. I really want to get one of the stress relieving coloring books. I think I would spend a lot of time coloring.

Tonight my CHEERS! goes to my markers and fuzzy poster, for letting me get lost in the designs and away from my stressful day. It's the simple things in life.

Till next time,
Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment