Friday, March 13, 2015

Cheer #72

Time to decorate

I love decorating my house. I absolutely hate white walls. Although, most people my age who are married and or have kids. Or both, tend to decorate with family pictures, mirrors, wall decor. Jordan and I decorate with posters.

It honestly looks like college kids decorated our house. There are posters everywhere now. I love it. We went to spencers today and bought way too many posters. It was awesome. We got all different kinds. Now they're everywhere, and I couldn't be happier.

Jordan decorated like this before he met me. I happened to like posters too. We have a massive collection in Tennessee. When we get it here we could probably wallpaper the apartment. Have it looking like a angsty teenagers room. Complete with fuzzy velvet posters.

Now this isn't saying I don't want family pictures on the wall. I have pictures, I just need frames for them. Once I do that I'll gladly put up pictures of the girls everywhere. I also can't wait to get my flags back. I love having flags all over the walls and ceilings too.

Every house Jordan and I have had we decorate like this. It's not exactly conventional, but it makes us happy, so what else really matters. If we want to hang posters, flags and blankets on the wall then so be it.

Tonight my CHEERS! goes to making our house feel more like our place. The walls are no longer bare. It feels far more homey. I can't wait to get more and continue on decorating.

Till next time,
Angel


No comments:

Post a Comment