Saturday, March 7, 2015

Cheer #66

Sleepover.

Who says only kids can have sleepovers.

Tonight I'm having a sleepover. Anna and Maliyah, Ray and Roberto are spending the night. It's awesome. Even Ayanna stopped by.

I love my friends to death. I also love that they come to visit me so much. I've been informed since I'm staying in the area, that they are taking advantage of the time they have.

Tonight we did the usual sleepover activities. We made a whole bunch of food and didn't even eat it all. We drank lots of soda (with jack) and we all sat around telling stories and coloring. Not even kidding 4 adults sat around in a circle and colored velvet posters. Oh, and we played taboo.

I still can't get over that I can have any one over I want, at any time, for any length of time. Having our own place is the best ever.

We're all relaxing now, because some of us, namely Anna and I have to get up with kids. We're so cool.

Tonight my CHEERS! goes to my sleepover with my friends. Even adults need to just go sleep over at a friends some times.

Till next time,
Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment