Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Cheer #34

Be kind.

 I'm a big believer in Karma. I try to always be kind to people, not because it's the "right thing to do"; but because I hope that should I ever be in this situation, someone would be kind enough to do the same.

 If I'm able to help somebody, I feel like I should. Both good and bad Karma come back on you, so you should always act how you would want someone to act to you. 

 Earlier this afternoon, I drove past an older homeless man. Something told me that I should go back and talk to him. I rolled down my window and asked him how he was doing today. I got such a great answer. He told me "I'm still alive and well, so it's not so bad". How wonderful is that, even in a bad situation he had something to smile about. He found something to be happy about. 

 I asked him a few questions and we talked for a few minutes, I told him that I believe God provides to those in need, and he pulled out a bible. He told me he would read it on cold nights, when it was hard to remember that God always provides. I ended up giving him 5$ and told him to have a good day and God bless. He responded the same and we went our separate ways. 

 He was a lovely man, and I enjoyed meeting him. I hope that I was able to improve a day in a small way. Today my CHEERS!goes to him. For having a positive attitude in a bad situation. To still trusting that God is still watching over him. It's so amazing to have such a good outlook on life. 

Till next time,
Angel



No comments:

Post a Comment