Monday, February 16, 2015

Cheer #47

Snowmageddon 

 I can't stand the snow. If it was warm, i would love it. However, since that's just not possible, I'll keep on disliking it.

 Snow like this, though, I enjoy. I'll tell you why. To me, it looks like a painting, or a picture Ansel Adams would have taken. It's not windy right now. Which is welcome after the blistering 60 mile an hour winds. Winds so bad they took the side off a brick building. It was awful. 

 There's not much noise outside right now. Not many people are daring to brave the weather. They got all their errands done before the snow hit. Note to self: next time they call for snow, go out to shop earlier or you'll have to deal with the crowds. It's so calm outside, occasionally you'll hear a twig snap, or a bird chirp. You might see a bunny run across the snow. 

 You know what you can hear though? You can hear the snow falling. It's amazing, it's just a soft noise. Something you would miss if you weren't paying attention. It's a very calming sound. Sitting outside right now is so relaxing. It's so rare that there isn't loud noise from every direction and lights everywhere. I could sit outside on a night like this and just stare. It's beautiful. 

Tonight my CHEERS! goes to this exceptionally beautiful night. I wish it didn't cause so much trouble. So for now I'm going to enjoy the beauty of silence and nature. I hope everyone stays safe and warm tonight. 

Until next time, 
Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment