Sunday, February 8, 2015

Cheer #39

Music Matters.

 So, The Grammy's are on tonight. Which is always an exciting night. A: for the fashion, B: for all the performances. It's safe to say I'm pretty stoked about tonight. 

 Music is a lot more than award shows, and nominations, and top 40 though. To me, music is universal. Music is everywhere, and in everything. Music is so very important. I feel like sometimes it's importance gets lost in pop culture. 

 I sing while I'm doing almost everything. Talking to Belle, probably singing. Playing with Ary, most likely singing. Cleaning the kitchen, just kidding I'm horrible at cleaning the kitchen. In the shower, absolutely singing. It's awesome, because now Belle does it too. She's constantly singing, be it Frozen songs, or singing that she loves me. 

 I feel like music is so important, because it really is everywhere. You can find a beat in anything if you look for it. You can make music on anything. I so frequently end up with some elaborate beat from drumming my fingers on a table. To me it's almost an equalizer. Anyone can make music. Maybe not everyone can make a triple platinum album, but absolutely anyone can make music. 

 There's a song in everyone's heart, and music gives people a medium to express their own personal song. I think that's beautiful. 

Tonight my CHEERS! goes to music. To the chart toppers, and the kids in their rooms singing to their favorite Disney song. Music is amazing, and we should all let our heart songs out for the world to hear. 

Until tomorrow, 
Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment