Thursday, February 12, 2015

Cheer #43

BLAHHHH

 Today, I'm horrifically congested. Like I can't breathe while I'm eating because I can't breathe through my nose. It's literally the worst. 

 The best part of my day has been watching Ary play in her new walker. Belle plays with her while she's in it, which Ary finds immensely entertaining. So there have been lots of baby giggles which is wonderful.


 I'd post the video, but it was too big to email apparently, which is garbage.

 I'm gonna lie down on the couch and wait for deaths icy embrace to take me (and people claim I'm dramatic...). Belle Syn is going to bed soon which is amazing, and Ary's going to pass out with a bottle. So at least I can shirk on my motherly duty when they're both asleep, right? Right. 

 Tonight my CHEERS! goes to Ary and Belle giggles that make me smile, and Dayquil that makes it mildly easier to breathe out of one side of my nose. Hopefully tomorrow I'll feel better. 

Till next time, 
Angel
  

No comments:

Post a Comment