Monday, February 23, 2015

Cheer #54

Good to Me.

 I was always told to be with someone who was good to me. Someone who loved me, and cared for me. Someone who treated me like a princess. Lucky for me I found that. 

 Today Anna came to see me. She brought over Brayden and Maliyah, so that Belle could play with Brayden, seeing as it's been a while. This was supposed to have happened yesterday, but unforeseen circumstances arose.  However, today everything went as planned and she came over to spend the day and let the kids play.

Cuteness ensued.



Watching these two together is probably one of my favorite things, after watching Belle and Ary interact. 

  Anna and I however were not around to witness the cuteness first hand. Shortly after Anna got here Jordan decided it would be best if he watched the three older ones and Anna, Maliyah and I went and saw our movie. 

 So off we went. It was so unexpected and a lovely surprise. I knew when I met Jordan that I had found a good guy. I think one of my favorite things about him though is he's good to my best friend too. If he sends me on a shopping spree, he sends her too. Two years ago, he got us both massages for valentines day. He treats me by myself sometimes, but more often than not he sends us both out. He's amazing to both of us, which really just makes him even more perfect.

 Tonight my CHEERS! goes to my amazing husband. Who is not only good to me, but good to my friends too. Who loves my friends and treats them well, too. He's an amazing and giving person and I love him so much. 

Until next time, 
Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment