Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Cheer #41

In good company.

 Today started out kinda bad. Belle woke up at 6 am, and has been causing trouble all day. She's thankfully asleep now. Not only that, but I woke up with this terrible pain in my back. All day I've had this awful knot in my back that won't go away. So that was kinda lame.

 However, shortly after I finally crawled out of bed to face the world, Anna showed up with my Liyah bear. We attempted to use her to wake Jordan up, this is what we got. 


Not only did we not get one of them to wake up, the other fell back to sleep as well.

 Poor Jordan was surrounded by 5 girls. He's always a good sport about it though. He never complains, which is so nice. About two hours after Anna and Liyah got here, Rachel showed up. At that point I wouldn't have minded Jordan tapping out, 6 girls is a lot. 

 Anna ended up leaving not too long after Rachel got here though, so it wasn't for too long. We ended up going and hanging out with Rachel and her husband for a while. So all in all it was a good day. Minus the horrible back pain. 

 Today my CHEERS! goes to being in good company. To hanging out with good friends before we leave. Today was lovely. I hope yours was too.

Till next time,
Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment