Thursday, February 26, 2015

Cheer #57

Retail Therapy

 I am only a woman, and sometimes a woman needs to shop.

 It's been a very long few days for me. So today I decided I needed some retail therapy. My amazing husband was nice enough to not only say yes, but agree to yet again watch Brayden, Belle and Aralyn while Anna, Maliyah and I hit the mall. Have I mentioned how much I love him?

 He tends to send Anna and I to the mall together. He doesn't believe in sending me out for fun by myself. So Anna and I got to run around the mall and blow money today. It was really nice. I love shopping with her. She's my best friend and I know she'll be honest when we're shopping together. 

 Not only did we go hang out and shop around the mall, we also went out and got stuff to do our hair. When she comes over tomorrow, my house is going to smell like a salon. I'm so excited, I love doing my hair and once again Anna and I tend to do our hair together too. In case you haven't noticed we pretty much do everything we can together. 

 Tonight my CHEERS! goes to good ol' retail therapy. I feel better, and have new outfits and stuff to do my hair. Sometimes a woman just needs to shop with her best friend and then everything's right with the world.

Till next time,
Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment