Thursday, February 19, 2015

Cheer #50

All by myself

 Unlike in the song, I don't mind being home alone. In fact I rather enjoy spending time alone. Not because I don't like company, I love company. Sometimes it's just nice to be alone.

 Jordan is almost always at work. He'll go in to work, sometimes as early as noon and not get back home till midnight. However, since my mom is now only working on Thursdays, she is usually home with me. So recently I haven't had time to just myself. Today is Thursday though, both girls are asleep, and the house is quite. 

 I have had a relatively relaxing afternoon. Belle and Ary have been really easy today. Which is always wonderful. I haven't really done much of anything and it's been awesome. Literally, I've had cutthroat kitchen on since Jordan left. I've just been able to relax today, which I'm not going to be able to do for a little while once the second week of March comes around. 

 I'm so glad I really didn't do anything today. It's nice to just relax by myself. I don't have much to do. The house is pretty clean, and I ordered pizza so the kitchen situation isn't that bad either. So I'm pretty golden for the evening. 

 Tonight my CHEERS! goes to my relaxing day. It's nice to just be able to take some time to myself and not worry about anything. 

Till tomorrow,
Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment