Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Cheer #55

A sudden change.

 Change of plans. Due to unforeseen circumstances, isn't that how it always is. Anyway, we've decided it's in our best interest to stay in Virginia.

 Jordan and I had a very long discussion last night, and came to the decision that since we're finally on our feet to stick around here and save money. So that this time next year, we'll move out to Washington and continue on with the plan.

 So today we decided to go apartment shopping. We found one. We're so excited. We also found out that we got approved and can move in on Saturday. I'm so beyond stoked.

 It's crazy how quickly life changes. Jordan and I really think this is a better decision for our family though. We're going to have a year to be here and save and get everything situated to move next year. I just can't believe we're finally getting our own place, for the first time since we moved out of the one bedroom we had before we got married. 

 I can't wait to move in and finally have a place of my own. Today was amazing and I'm so thankful that everything we hoped to accomplish today we did. This is going to be the longest 4 days ever.

 Tonight my CHEERS! goes to a change of plans for the better. I'm so excited to start this new journey with Jordan and still be able to be close to my friends and family. 

Until tomorrow,
Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment