Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Cheer #42

This Morning

  Last Monday morning, Belle woke up and got in bed with me. Now this is nothing new since she has a bed now. That morning however, she laid down with me and said "Mommy, cheese!". That means she wants to take a picture. Kid's got a knack for Kodak moments. That resulted in this picture. 


 Well every morning since then, she's done this. At some point in the morning, she lays down with me and asks to take a picture. Which I think is just too precious. 

 I love that every morning she wakes up and not only cuddles, but wants to take pictures with me. I love that she loves to hang out with me. I want to be my kids best friend, I want them to enjoy hanging out with me. 

 Sometimes it's the really simple things that get me. She's only going to be young for so long, and as annoying as she can be at times, I want to soak her in at this age. She's growing so quickly and I want to hold onto as much as I can of these years. If that's simply a picture every morning, then that's fine by me. 





 Tonight my CHEERS! goes to "This morning" with my Belle. I love these special moments I get with her. I hope she loves me this much when she's a teenager. (:

Until tomorrow,
Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment