Saturday, February 21, 2015

Cheer #52

Snow day.

 So today we had yet another snow day. It wasn't supposed to be much, but it turned out to be a good 4 or 5 inches. Now, it's icing. The roads are going to be lovely tomorrow. 

 Today was a really awesome day, I was supposed to help my friend move but because the snow crept in early, that didn't happen. Instead Jordan and I decided it would be a great idea to go out in the thick of it for video games at game stop. Also, for KFC, because, it's delicious. 

 Jordan didn't have to go to work today because the roads were bad. So I got to spend the whole day with him. Which recently is a rare occurrence. Nothing went wrong today. Nothing bad happened. Today was just all in all a really awesome day. Plus I got one of my all time favorite video games, which makes me extremely happy. 

 Tonight my CHEERS! goes to this awesome snow day. I'm so glad I got to spend a stress free day with my family. It was a wonderful day. I hope everyone else had a great day too.

Until tomorrow,
Angel


No comments:

Post a Comment