Saturday, February 7, 2015

Cheer #38

I'm going to miss you.

 I hate when people tell me that. Don't get me wrong, it's sweet, and I'll miss the person too. It just sucks to hear it, it makes me feel bad that I'm leaving.

 I think missing people is the hardest part about leaving. If I didn't go because I didn't want to miss people, I would never go anywhere. So while it sucks, it has to be done. That's what cell phones and facebook, are for. 

 It really does suck to leave friends behind though. I always have a hard time leaving close friends. Especially since I have nieces and nephews here. Obviously my mom is here too, which also makes it hard to leave. Some days I wish I could just bring everyone with me that I'm going to miss. However, it's just not going to happen.

 I think it's good to miss people though. It's good to leave, and go to new places. You really appreciate someone when you're separated. It's also really awesome when they visit you and you get to show them around somewhere new. 

 I am going to miss everyone. That's just a fact. However, I'm going to do what's best for my family. I need to do this, so that drives me forward. While I don't want to leave anyone, it will just make it that much better when I get to see them again. 

 Tonight my CHEERS! goes to missing people, and being missed. As the old saying goes, absence makes the heart grow fonder. 

Until next time,
Angel 

No comments:

Post a Comment