Thursday, February 5, 2015

Cheer #36

Counting Down.

 So the countdown has begun. Mid March I'll be moving across the country. Talk about crazy, especially when you consider that I'm driving there. With two kids and a dog. 

 It's pretty nerve wracking, considering that the last time we tried to do this our car broke down in the middle of Ohio. Instead of getting to California, as was originally planned we ended up in Tennessee for just about a year. So we haven't had real good luck with road trips. 

 I have faith that this trip will end well. I'm so excited for a new adventure. Washington is going to be good for us. There are so many opportunities for our family, there. It's going to be a long week of traveling, and visiting family. It's exhausting to think about. It's going to be a lot of fun too, though. It will be really nice to see the family again. I'll get my dog back and the girls will get to go on an awesome adventure. 

 So yes, it's scary, but it's also thrilling. I'm so excited. It's going to suck to leave my friends and family, but I can't wait to see mine thrive in Washington. 

 Tonight my CHEERS! goes to my impending trip. To being scared but doing it anyway. To taking that leap. I can't wait to get started on this new chapter of my life. 

Till tomorrow,
Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment