Friday, February 27, 2015

Cheer #58

Girls Day

 Today I had a girls day at the house with Rachel and Anna. Today was also the last day before I move into my own place. Basically today was awesome.


 I love these girls to death. Today was a really good day. I colored my hair Red and Fuchsia, which looks awesome. We had quite a few margaritas and ate pizza that was 2 hours late, and thus free.

 I'm so glad I have girl friends to spend time with. I always have the best time with them. I was going to miss them so much, however now that I'm staying here I foresee quite a few girls days in our future. 

 Today everything was awesome *insert lego movie reference*. I couldn't have asked for a better day or better girls to spend it with.

 My CHEERS! goes to my lovely girls, and the amazing day I had with them. I can't wait until next weekend when we do it at my new apartment.

Till next time,
Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment