Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Cheer #49

Online Shopping

 Most people hear online shopping and think Amazon, or Etsy. Obviously I would love to be shopping those places, especially Etsy, because well, it's Etsy. However, I'm doing a different kind of online shopping.

 I'm shopping for apartments in Washington. How exciting, right? Absolutely right, I love looking for places to live. I can't wait until I'm house shopping. That will be so amazing. However, for now, I'm just looking for a small two bedroom apartment. 

 I'm honestly wondering why Jordan and I haven't moved out to Washington sooner. It's crazy the difference in prices for apartments there and here in Virginia. A nice respectable 2 bed, 2 bath apartment here can go for over a grand. In Washington the lowest I've come across is like 775$ for a 2 by 2. How crazy is that? The price difference is staggering. 

 Anyway, I've been tasked with finding us somewhere to live, getting the utilities turned on, and getting everything set up, so that we have a place to land in Washington. Honestly, I shouldn't be allowed on Zillow, it's like crack to me. I'll just sit there and stare at apartments and houses that I like all day. I'm sorry, but if you don't like real estate shopping, I don't understand how or why. 

 I really love that I can look for things like apartments online now. I'm not saying it's like some crazy new invention or anything like that. It's just a matter of convenience. I can find where I'm going to live across the country, with just a touch of my fingers. Which in my book is pretty awesome. 

 Tonight my CHEERS! goes to online shopping for apartments. I can't wait to move. The more time I spend looking for things in Washington the more I want to be there yesterday.

Until next time,
Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment