Friday, February 6, 2015

Cheer #37

Progress

 I'm a few weeks into working out steadily with Jordan. Sometimes, we miss a couple of days, due to us being busy. However, we're pretty good about doing it daily.

 We do arms, abs, butt and legs every time we work out. Some days, it really sucks. There are days when I'm just not in the mood to work out. I push through it though and work it all out every day. Slowly but surely, I'm getting better. 

 When we first started working out I had trouble doing almost everything. It was a struggle to get through the workout. Now, I can do it all. I can not only do it all, but I can keep up with Jordan for the most part. My muscles are sore all the time, but it's a good sore. 

 It is still hard for me to do the exercises, but that's to be expected. My body's still building muscles up. I'm getting there, though. I'm making progress, and I'm so happy. It's nice to look back at when I started and see how far I've come. 

 Tonight my CHEERS! goes to progress. To knowing I'm moving forward. I'm happy with progress I've made. I can't wait to see the results of my hard work. 

Till next time, 
Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment