Sunday, February 15, 2015

Cheer #46

Time with the family.

 We all know I'm leaving soon. At least anyone who's read some of my recent blog posts knows I'm leaving. Well I currently live with my mother, so that we can all spend time together before we leave. The girls love it, Belle loves her Gigi and is probably going to be heart broken when we leave. 

 My mom works two jobs, but has recently cut her hours of her second job to spend as much time with us as she can. I know that she's really going to miss the girls and like I said, I know Belle is going to be upset. She's also trying to spend time with me while she can.

 It's nice to hang out with my mom. Today, we got lost in IKEA with Belle. IKEA is so weird. I feel like every time I make it through without some of Jim Hensons puppets and David Bowie popping out in the show room is a success. 

 I really do enjoy spending time with my mom. It's nice to get to hang out with her and the girls. Especially since Jordan is always at work. I'm just soaking up as much time with everyone as I can. 

 Tonight my CHEERS! goes to spending more time with my mom, while I have the chance to do so. You should never take family time for granted. You never know how long it's going to be until you get to again. 

Until next time,
Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment