Saturday, January 10, 2015

Cheer #10

Let's have a sleepover!



This is what my night looks like. 

I'm having a sleepover, with my overly pregnant best friend. We were supposed to be watching chick flicks. Then we found out football was on, and Channing Tatum lost out to Tom Brady. Which means I'm attempting to blog while screaming at a t.v. screen. I'm...enthusiastic when I watch football. I'm actually staring at the screen and hoping I'm hitting the right keys. Spoiler Alert: I'm hitting backspace a lot.

 So I'm hanging out with my best friend, I've known this girl since summer school in between my junior and senior year. However I apparently could have met her 3 years earlier. Funny how things work out. 

This was us, when we were still teenagers. Before we had babies. It seems like a million years ago.

 I feel like every girl needs a best friend like mine. At this point, boundaries is a word that doesn't really exist with us. We've been with each other for 3 kids, with the 4th on her way out hopefully this week. We've been through a lot. 2 moves, an awful boyfriend, and insane road trip. She's really my ride or die, and I love her to pieces.

 This Patriots vs. Ravens game is stressing me out!!!! 

 This is a short post, and I apologize. Today my CHEERS! goes to Annalise, for putting up with my shenanigans, for loving me and my family. For being the best friend I've ever had the pleasure of having. Love you baby. 

Till tomorrow, when there's not a nail biter on,
Angel 


No comments:

Post a Comment