Thursday, January 15, 2015

Cheer #15

A dream is a wish your heart makes

No I'm not going to Disney. I wish. My mom is currently closer to Disney than I am. 

 Everyone has dreams. Both big and small. Short term and long term. Dreams are magical. They give you hope. Drive to achieve them. Dreams are amazing things. I personally have quite a few big dreams. 

 I want to do a lot with my life. You only get one life, so you should do as much as you can. When I was little, I wanted to be a fighter pilot. Well, thanks glasses, kinda killed that one for me. Most kids think they know what they want to be when they grow up. Sometimes, it stays the same for your entire life. Other times they change as you grow. 

 Shortly after I met my husband, he helped me realize yet another thing I'd love to do with my life. He handed me a tattoo machine, and told me to use it. I was completely hooked the second I turned it on. I've attempted to pursue it, however the timing was never quite right. One of these days though, I will have the time to go to art school, work on my art, and apprentice somewhere. Eventually I'll be a licensed tattoo artist.

 My current dream that I'm really focused on right now is starting my own business. I want to start a baking business. I really enjoy cooking as a whole. I'm very passionate about baking though. I love making delicious food, and tasty treats. There's nothing like creating something. It's wonderful. So I've decided when I get to Washington, that I'm going to go to culinary school. While I'm good for not being schooled, I would love to learn proper ways to do things, better ways. Plus, culinary school is very hands on, and I'm a very kinesthetic learner. So this is really exciting for me.

Tonight my CHEERS! goes to following your dreams, and doing what makes you happy. Doing what makes your life meaningful. Always go after what you want. It's your life, live it how you want to. Believe in your dreams and Yourself.

Till tomorrow,
Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment