Thursday, January 29, 2015

Cheers #29

Today was a good day

 I'm currently kidnapped and being held hostage. By Jordan's sister. I'm assurance that Jordan will come visit her when he gets off work. Don't I feel special. It's cool though, it's not like Taken or anything that cool. There is Honey Jack and Coke though. Also my captor is feeding me dinner. In fact, being kidnapped is working just fine for me. 


I turned myself into Hipster Ariel today. I left the Ocean because it was too current.

 Besides becoming a Hipster Disney Princess, which by the way, was a life goal. No I'm not joking. Jordan got paid today. Which was amazing. We were able to go shopping and get the things we needed. I managed to not have a panic attack at Walmart today. It's so amazing knowing we have the money, and that we will be more than ok this month. Not having a massive panic attack during a shopping trip is kind of a big deal for me. 

 Other than Aralyn having a fit for like 5 straight hours. Today was a really good day. Having anxiety sucks, and when you have a good day, it's really a victory. 

 Today's CHEERS! goes to having a good day. To having a handle on my anxiety today, and to becoming a hipster mermaid. 

Till next time, 
Angel



No comments:

Post a Comment