Saturday, January 17, 2015

Cheers #17

Have a good day at work

 My house is a mess. I'll get around to cleaning it. Jordan got the job. It's awesome, and we're excited. Since he got this job, I got my old one back. I'm going to be a stay at home mom again. So at 3 o' clock it went back to; two girls, one mom, four hours till Belle went to bed, and quite a few hours till Dad was home. 

 It's now 7 o' clock. Eribella is asleep, Aralyn is rolling around on the floor, which is terrifying. Mobile babies, oh boy! Like i said, my house is pretty much a wreck. Belle's toys are everywhere, and the kitchen is a mess. I'm ok with that though, It'll get cleaned before Jordan gets back. The main reason it's not clean yet, is because it just won't  stay clean until the tornado goes to bed. 

 If you've ever watched children, you know cleaning up after them is pretty pointless. Belle will usually follow behind me, and take everything back out. If I continually kept the house clean during the day, I'd be more exhausted than I am currently. I don't care what anyone says, watching kids is a job, and it is exhausting.



We had breakfast for dinner, because I'm a cool mom.

 Making breakfast for dinner makes me cool, right? Of course it does. Brinner consisted of fried waffles, extremely crispy bacon, and an egg. While making said meal, I set off the smoke detector. Successfully waking up Araly, who had finally fallen asleep, and scare Belle to death. Way to go mom.

 It happens though, without shenanigans, life is boring. However, everything's situated now. Eribella is asleep, Aralyn will be soon, I'll clean up the house, and all will be well.

 Today my CHEERS! goes to Jordan's new job, and me returning to my old job. Jordan loves going to work, he'll be really happy, and I'm pretty good at my job. Plus I get to hang out with the girls again. On that note, Aralyn is hungry and the house needs to be clean.

Until next time,
Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment