Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Cheers #27

Today I don't feel like doing anything.

 I wish i could follow that statement up with I just stayed in bed all day. However, as a mother of two, we all know that didn't happen. Today was relatively uneventful. Which honestly, was so nice.

 Jordan got called into work and was out of the house by 11:30, for an unforeseen amount of time. Another day home alone with the girls. I'm getting used to being a stay at home mom again. Jordan is either on the schedule and working or being called in to work. So at any point in time he could have to leave, and I'm home with the girls.

 Thankfully Belle had just gone down for a nap and Aralyn was being a baby. Honestly, babies are really easy in my opinion. They don't move a lot, they only cry until they get what they want, and they sleep. Super easy compared to a toddler. I sat down and watched miss universe. I'll never get over some of the things that come out of those girls mouths on the Q and A part. 

 Eventually Belle did wake up, as children tend to do. Although shortly after she woke up Ayanna came to visit me. Which was wonderful, we sat around and did nothing together. Doing nothing with a friend is somehow slightly more satisfactory than doing it by yourself. We had a late lunch and ate sushi together. It was pretty yummy. Literally like 5 minutes after she left, Jordan walked back through the door. 

 I'm currently finishing off my Angry Orchard that I had with dinner I went out and got, so I didn't have to cook. Jordan is playing with Ary behind me and she's intently squeaking at him. Today was uneventful and it was wonderful. 

 Tonight my CHEERS! goes to my uneventful day. I got to relax and hang out in the comfort of my own home with a good friend. Which is a good day in my book. 

Till next time,
Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment