Monday, January 19, 2015

Cheer #19

IT'S THE FINAL COUNTDOWN!


Spending the night with this chick, and do you know why? BECAUSE TOMORROW IS BABY DAY!

 Tomorrow at 6 am, I'm getting my butt out of bed and going to the hospital with my main chick. She's getting induced, so my baby Lyah will be here tomorrow! So stoked. 



These pictures are going to be called the Last Supper, and you can't tell me it's anything else.

 In the words of Anna "Taco Bell is so amazing...ly unhealthy for you" It totally is, it's so awful for you. It's so delicious though! I feel like if it was healthier, I would eat taco bell forever. However, my stomach already hates me for it. Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal, Taco Bell! (48 cookies for anyone who got that reference.) 

 So tomorrow's the big day, and I'm so stoked, I can't wait to meet my niece. If you didn't know, Anna and I we're pregnant together. It was...wonderful? If that's the word you'd use for two hormonal best friends. Yeah, let's go with wonderful. Anyway!

 Tonight my CHEERS! goes to the last night without four babies. To taco bell, and way to many TMI moments that to us, are just a normal day. Tonight is the last night, and we're gonna live it up with plenty of bathroom breaks while watching worst cooks in america. Night guys!

Till tomorrow when my new bundle of joy is here,
Angel


No comments:

Post a Comment