Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Cheer #13

Home alone.

 My family and I, live with my mom. Which is really nice, the girls get to spend a lot of time with their Gigi, before we leave for Washington. However, this week my mom is out of town. So it's just Jordan, the girls and myself. Oh and the cats. 

 When I first met Jordan, we lived together, once we got married though, we had to move. Since we've been married, we haven't lived alone. I'm not saying this is a bad thing by any means. It's always family we live with. It's never random roommates. Still, that's a lot of roommates. 

 So for the first time in a long time I'm not sharing a house with anyone but my husband and two tiny girls. It's really really nice. Like I said, I've love 95% of my roommates, but I really want to just, have my own place again. 

 We joked with my mom, that when she left, we were going to have a crazy party. Well our version of "crazy" is watching chopped. Seriously. That's fine with me though. I love just having my husband around. It's really nice. I'm a really social person, but I love being a homebody with my family. 

 So tonight my CHEERS! goes to being home alone and doing nothing more than hanging out. Hope you all are having a good night, too.

Till next time,
Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment